2. Stand on the paper with your larger foot. Normally is the opposite of our writing hand. Meaning if
you are left hander, your right foot will be slightly bigger.
3. Take a pencil to trace the outline of your foot onto the paper.
4. Draw a straight line at the END of the traced foot, another line on the tip of your LONGEST toe.
5. Use a centimeter ruler to measure the draw the edge of your leg to measure the width of your leg
6. The longest length and the widest width of your leg will be the size for your shoe. View the above shoe size chart for details.
Just a guide for you, hope it helps.